Mega-Man Theme (update) Mega-Man Theme (update)

Soup Soup'n.

3. Enter the body of your review below (4096 characters max). No HTML, please.

Zero Wing Zero Wing

thanks.

you probably wont read this but.

this movie was my inspiration to learn flash.

i watched it over and over again to see what could be done and i realized the limitless potential.

its been a year.

now im the author of all these 2.00+ movies and a website thats been up for only a month with over 500 hits.

thanks.

TFX responds:

I'm glad I could be the one to bring joy to as many people as I did.

You're very welcome.

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Bahahah

I havent been on NG in weeks and this is the first thing i see /w no votes, coincidence? i think not. i thank the gods for letting me watch this now my life is complete. actually im going too far but this is great stuff, nothing on NG is like this. half way through i was thinking, "they already did dbz, wheres the gundam/transformers part of it?" and then there was the fishinator or what have you. longest of the series this deserves to be #1.

The Distant Thunder The Distant Thunder

wow

that surpasses any 3d flash ive ever seen, even neo bender. you use swift 3d? would take me weeks to make this.

dudethatkicksass responds:

I used Swift 3D, it is a VERY hand tool... Without it, it would take me weeks to do, just like you.

Shoot The Bus Shoot The Bus

give em some incentive

surrre its fun and all to shoot at bus. Hell id love to shoot a bus. But whats funner is trying to shoot the people INSIDE the bus, so for the next one give us a challenge, shoot the people in the bus for fun. Make the people funny, old, fat, *cough* mikey, you know what i mean. Combined with great sounds from 60's movies you'll be on your way to the top 50. Of course this is just my twisted view of entertainment, so if you dont think like me, figure out something else. Good game, make more. - Tekkoudan

FF 1 RPG FF 1 RPG

its was good but

its a good effort, i think. i never made something like this before. anyway my point is why make this when you could grab nesticle and play the real thing? as long as the story/concept/graphics is identical to squaresoft's, it would never be respoected by the NG community.